On Friday, top NXT stars LA Knight and Roderick Strong were backstage at the SmackDown taping, with the two facing off in a dark match prior to the show.
Per PWInsider, both Strong and Knight are backstage at tonight’s Raw taping, presumably to film matches for WWE Main Event.
Pete Dunne and Tommaso Ciampa worked both SmackDown dark matches and matches for WWE Main Event before Knight and Strong, so it seems as if that will be the case for the two.
Neither Strong or Knight have picked up a victory on NXT in 2022. For a full list of men’s win/loss records on NXT for 2022, click here.
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- Major Bryan Danielson Update Following AEW Collision Injury Scare
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- Rhea Ripley & Other Stars React To Incredible Moment At WWE Event
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Video Footage Of Brock Lesnar’s Daughter Shattering Records For Shot Put
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete