The Dark Order won a Three Way Tag Match at AEW’s Fight for the Fallen to earn a spot in a tag match against The Best Friends at All Out. The winner of the match at All Out will get a bye in the first round of the AEW Tag Team Championship Tournament. The tournament is set to take place on TNT when AEW debuts its new show this fall.
The Dark Order won their spot by defeating the teams of Jack Evans/Angelico and Luchasaurus/Jungle Boy. The match was absolutely fantastic. Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus may have been the most impressive, but were not able to pick up the win. However, The Dark Order wasn’t surprising. They have been targeting the best friends at previous AEW shows.
The AEW tag team division is shaping up to truly be Elite. The Young Bucks, SCU, The Lucha Bros, The Dark Order, Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus, Angelico and Evans, Private Party, and The Rhodes Brothers are an incredible start. Throw in the fact they are looking to sign LAX and tag team wrestling fans should be salivating at the potential match-ups in AEW’s tournament.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance