The viewership figures for last night’s (March 15) episode of NXT 2.0 have been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, last night’s show drew in a total of 624,000 viewers, which is up from the 613,000 that the show drew in last week.
In the key 18-49 demographic, this week’s show scored a 0.14, which is also up from the 0.13 that last week’s show scored. Both the total viewership and demographic numbers were the highest for the show since January 11.
The show was advertised to feature a Miz TV segment with new NXT Champion Dolph Ziggler.
You can keep track of all the NXT 2.0 TV ratings for 2022 at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed