Two NXT 2.0 stars are set to be in action in the dark match for tonight’s (June 3) episode of SmackDown.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), both Wes Lee and Sanga are slated for the dark match prior to tonight’s show.
The pair have become somewhat aligned during recent episodes of NXT, but the article doesn’t specify whether it will be them teaming or facing off against each other.
Wes Lee is riding solo following the release of Nash Carter a few months ago.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw