Last week, NXT prospect Parker Boudreaux underwent an official name change by WWE, now going by the name ‘Gunnar Harland’.
Despite not yet making his TV debut, WWE has already tweaked Boudreaux’s name further.
Official name. “Harland”
His Twitter handle has now been changed to simply ‘Harlandwwe’, meaning he will simply go by the one name going forward.
The rebranded ‘NXT 2.0’ is set to premiere tonight (September 14), and one would have to consider Harland one of the brightest prospects on the brand.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name