Former IMPACT Wrestling X-Division Champion Petey Williams is reportedly backstage at tonight’s (October 29) SmackDown show.
Per PWInsider, Williams is present backstage in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, where he will be getting a tryout as a producer for WWE.
Williams was producing the Bound for Glory pay-per-view and subsequent tapings in Las Vegas for IMPACT Wrestling last weekend.
It was also reported today that former WWE star Jimmy Wang Yang had been hired as a producer for the company.
WrestleTalk will be providing live coverage for tonight’s show as it happens.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’
- Top WWE Star ‘Not Comfortable’ With Cody Rhodes Backstage Fight Story
- Injury Update On Dante Martin After ROH Supercard Of Honor