Renee Paquette has discussed a potential move to AEW, following her WWE non-compete clause recently expiring.
Speaking with Wrestling Inc, Paquette confirmed that she is now ‘free and clear’. When asked whether she’d be open to an offer from AEW, Paquette admitted that she misses being in the pro-wrestling bubble.
Discussing her options, Paquette said:
“I think I’m free and clear. I can be at Bloodsport. I’m gonna be at Bloodsport. Everyone better buckle up and hold on to their asses. I’ll fight anyone, except for (Miesha Tate). I won’t fight Miesha.”
(When asked about AEW) “I’m definitely open to the idea. I miss pro wrestling, I miss being involved in the pro wrestling world, in that capacity, but I don’t know what that job would be or what my role could be within AEW. We could probably rattle off a couple different ideas of things to do, and as AEW is growing, as their broadcasts are growing, as they’re adding on new shows, I think there’s definitely a role.
“I don’t know that I necessarily want to jump back onto commentary by any means, but I think doing some interviews, doing some features., I love doing features. I just love pro wrestling. I love all the athletes behind it so getting to pick their brains in sort of an Oral Sessions way and Throwing Down way, to have them be part of a broadcast with AEW or something like that could be really cool. Or, maybe I just valet Miesha.”
Paquette’s husband, Jon Moxley, made his ‘homecoming’ during last week’s episode of Dynamite, doing battle with NJPW’s Minoru Suzuki. The former AEW World Champion defeated Satoshi Kojima at All Out. There are reportedly still plans for Moxley to eventually face Hiroshi Tanahashi in singles action.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Talent Believe The WWE Draft Is Coming After Clash At The Castle
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw