There has been an update surrounding the WWE main roster status of a former NXT competitor.
Vanessa Borne hasn’t been seen on WWE TV since January last year. It was previously reported that Borne had been called up to the main roster, but WWE creative just hadn’t provided any openings for her to feature on TV.
It has been reported that Borne is still putting in the hours in the ring. As per Ringside News – who have had a good track record with backstage news lately – Borne is not injured.
It was noted that Borne is learning everything she can before debuting on the main roster. The report also stated that Borne is seen as “great, but still green in this style”.
Borne is not the first NXT call-up that WWE creative haven’t found openings for. In a similar turn of events, Chelsea Green reportedly signed a main roster contract last May, but didn’t make her Smackdown debut until November.
While Green is preparing for her WWE return, it is currently unclear as to when Borne will make her WWE debut.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- Dominik Mysterio Addresses Claim WWE Crowd Reaction Is Fake
- WWE Star Not Seen For Six Months Teases Feud With Gunther