There has been an update surrounding the WWE main roster status of a former NXT competitor.
Vanessa Borne hasn’t been seen on WWE TV since January last year. It was previously reported that Borne had been called up to the main roster, but WWE creative just hadn’t provided any openings for her to feature on TV.
It has been reported that Borne is still putting in the hours in the ring. As per Ringside News – who have had a good track record with backstage news lately – Borne is not injured.
It was noted that Borne is learning everything she can before debuting on the main roster. The report also stated that Borne is seen as “great, but still green in this style”.
Borne is not the first NXT call-up that WWE creative haven’t found openings for. In a similar turn of events, Chelsea Green reportedly signed a main roster contract last May, but didn’t make her Smackdown debut until November.
While Green is preparing for her WWE return, it is currently unclear as to when Borne will make her WWE debut.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- Jamie Hayter Suffers Broken Nose During AEW Battle Of The Belts III
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material