UPDATE: According to Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful, the Mexico City office has not been closed:
I've heard from people who work at WWE's office in Mexico that say the office is not shut down as reported
— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) November 18, 2021
As per Periodico Correo, WWE has now closed an office in Mexico City.
Employees were reportedly informed of plans to close the office that was first opened in the 2000s. The reason for the closure isn’t known, as of writing.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, WWE has not held a live event in Mexico since late 2019. WWE has yet to announce any tour dates for Mexico.
A Japanese WWE division was dissolved, and the country’s official WWE website was shut down in September. WWE also filed to dissolve ‘WWE UK HOLDINGS LTD’ in the same month.
We will provide updates on the office closure as they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?