You’ve probably seen it illustrated on her face, but new AEW star Ruby Soho feels like her debut for the company has reignited her love for the wrestling business.
Speaking during the All Out post-show media scrum, Ruby explained she had been looking for a way to reignite her love of wrestling, and that her debut did exactly that.
“So since I have been on national television, I have never held a title. Ever. I think, tonight, I have solidified my opportunity to potentially be the AEW Women’s Champion, which to me is the biggest honor that I could possibly have. So that’s, of course, a goal is to be able to hold gold for the first time on national television. Like that’s an amazing goal and it’s not one I take lightly. But I think I just want to find my love for wrestling again, and I think I found it tonight.”
This past week, Soho defeated Jamie Hayter in her first match on AEW Dynamite, as she begins the build to her AEW Women’s Championship match against Britt Baker.
Thanks to Fightful for the transcription.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Talent Believe The WWE Draft Is Coming After Clash At The Castle
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw