After much speculation and several reports, Samoa Joe has officially returned on WWE NXT.
The return took place at the start of the show as William Regal came out to make his announcement. After a very emotional speech and an interruption from Karrion Kross, Regal tried to name Joe the new General Manager of NXT.
However, Joe declined the offer, citing the large shoes Regal would leave to fill. He then offered to ensure that everyone gives Regal the respect he deserves. Regal agreed but said Joe could not compete and could not lay a hand on anyone unless provoked.
Samoa Joe was among the WWE names released by the company on April 15, 2021. Triple H was reportedly unhappy with the decision and wanted Joe to return.
Joe has not wrestled a match since February 2020, instead serving as a commentator on Raw before his release.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite