It appears that Tesha Price may have officially signed with WWE, as she has seemingly been given a new ring name.
Price changed her Twitter name to ‘Fallon Henley’, and her Twitter handle to ‘@FallonHenleyWWE‘. She wrestled on this week’s episode of 205 Live, teaming with Erica Yan against Valentina Feroz and Yulisa Leon.
Price has made several appearances for NXT since the 2.0 rebrand, including as the female representative in Joe Gacy’s ‘all inclusive invitational’.
Price was previously a regular on AEW Dark, but hasn’t appeared on the show for a few months.
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- New Details On WWE Releases & Top Star’s Contract
- Angelo Dawkins Reveals The Street Profits’ Main Goal Following Split Rumors
- Roman Reigns’ Next WWE Opponent Revealed?