It appears that Tesha Price may have officially signed with WWE, as she has seemingly been given a new ring name.
Price changed her Twitter name to ‘Fallon Henley’, and her Twitter handle to ‘@FallonHenleyWWE‘. She wrestled on this week’s episode of 205 Live, teaming with Erica Yan against Valentina Feroz and Yulisa Leon.
Price has made several appearances for NXT since the 2.0 rebrand, including as the female representative in Joe Gacy’s ‘all inclusive invitational’.
Price was previously a regular on AEW Dark, but hasn’t appeared on the show for a few months.
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- WWE Talent Gets New Ring Name