WWE has provided a health update on Triple H (real name Paul Levesque), revealing that the COO had suffered a “cardiac event”.
As per WWE, Triple H is expected to make a full recovery, after undergoing a successful procedure following the episode. A genetic heart issue is thought to have been the cause of the event.
WWE posted the following to their website:
WWE issued the following statement today regarding Paul “Triple H” Levesque, WWE Executive Vice President, Global Talent Strategy & Development:
“Paul Levesque, a.k.a. Triple H, underwent a successful procedure last week at Yale New Haven Hospital following a cardiac event. The episode was caused by a genetic heart issue and Paul is expected to make a full recovery.”
Triple H had recently discussed a potential return, admitting that he’d step back into a ring if the match would feel worthwhile.
Following the news, fans began to send messages of support to Triple H over social media.
We here at WrestleTalk wish Triple H a safe and healthy recovery.
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- WWE Stars’ Futures In Doubt, Karrion Kross Plans, Several Injuries – News Bulletin – August 8, 2022
- Corey Graves Puts WWE On Blast After Carmella Injury At House Show
- Report: The Rock Vs Roman Reigns Is ‘100% The Plan’ For WrestleMania 39
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- Bray Wyatt Addresses Speculation Following Recent Message
- Kairi Sane Responds To Return Tease For WWE Women’s Tag Title Tournament
- Toxic Attraction NXT Call-Up Teased For August 8 WWE Raw