A new update has come to light regarding former Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey training for a potential return to WWE soon.
It’s no secret that Rousey has been training recently. Several photos of her with various people, most recently James Storm, have done the rounds on social media.
She’s spoken about matches she wants to have (specifically Natalya), and it’s been reported Vince McMahon is planning for her to be at WrestleMania. Now, Fightful Select is reporting that Rousey has trained in California several times over the last number of weeks.
However, it was also noted that Rousey isn’t the only one who’s been training in the ring, as her husband Travis Browne has been too.
Specifically, Browne is said to have impressive agility for a man of his size, and he’s been working on timing and selling. He hasn’t fought in the UFC since 2017 but as of this year was still in the USADA testing pool.
We’ll continue to bring updates on Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne as they become known.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode
- Hilarious Pitch For Vince McMahon To Sing Black Eyed Peas Songs Revealed
- New Segment Announced For December 7 AEW Dynamite