While we’re not quite through the Royal Rumble yet, WWE is looking ahead to finalizing its WrestleMania events schedule.
According to PWInsider, the current plan is to air the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony on Peacock and the WWE Network on Friday, April 1, 2022.
The report goes on to add that while it is not known if the event will be aired live or pre-taped, it is planned to run after the normally scheduled WWE SmackDown that evening.
Due to the pandemic, the 2020 ceremony wasn’t able to be held, leading to the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2020 being inducted alongside the class of 2021.
As previously reported, WWE will be returning for a full slate of WrestleMania in-person events over the course of the week in Dallas, TX including NXT Stand and Deliver, marking the first time NXT has been filmed outside of Florida since the start of the pandemic.
- Report: WWE ‘Working On Deal’ For Cristiano Ronaldo To Appear
- WWE Star Set To Debut Brand New Look
- WWE Star Returns For First Televised Match In 11 Months
- Report: WWE Terminates Relationship Over ‘Breach Of Contract’
- AEW Stars Announce Wedding Date
- Another Top WWE Star’s Contract Expiring In 2024
- Shock Title Change As AEW Star Seemingly Injured During Match At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Former AEW Star Says Company Has ‘Too Much Freedom’
- Update On Ex-AEW Name’s Domestic Violence Arrest
- Report: Vince McMahon Used A Cane To Walk At WWE Employee Meeting