While we’re not quite through the Royal Rumble yet, WWE is looking ahead to finalizing its WrestleMania events schedule.
According to PWInsider, the current plan is to air the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony on Peacock and the WWE Network on Friday, April 1, 2022.
The report goes on to add that while it is not known if the event will be aired live or pre-taped, it is planned to run after the normally scheduled WWE SmackDown that evening.
Due to the pandemic, the 2020 ceremony wasn’t able to be held, leading to the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2020 being inducted alongside the class of 2021.
As previously reported, WWE will be returning for a full slate of WrestleMania in-person events over the course of the week in Dallas, TX including NXT Stand and Deliver, marking the first time NXT has been filmed outside of Florida since the start of the pandemic.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing