There’s another update on the NXT status of Wade Barrett who has been on commentary for the last two episodes of the show.
Barrett has confirmed on Twitter that he will be back for next Tuesday’s episode which will feature Adam Cole vs Finn Balor for the vacant NXT Championship.
There have been reports that Barrett has been in negotiations with WWE to sign long-term as a full-time member of the announce team.
Barrett joining the announce team comes following the mutual departure of Mauro Ranallo who parted ways with the company last month.
It’s also been rumoured that Nigel McGuinness could be returning to WWE soon after he was furloughed back in April, although that’s likely going to be as part of the returning NXT UK brand rather than NXT USA.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for any more updates regarding Barrett and the shakeup of the NXT announce team.
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H