We’ve seen a few wrestling legends’ children being developed and brought in by AEW and Cody Rhodes, and now we can add another to the list.
Speaking with Pro Wrestling Junkies, iconic referee Earl Hebner revealed his daughter Katie has been training with Rhodes and the AEW developmental setup.
“I wanted my son in the business, I don’t want my daughter in the business (laughs). She’s at AEW training with Cody and Cody is giving her so much help, it’s unreal. Hopefully, she can be the next Gail Kim.”
There’s a strong wrestling background within the Hebner family beyond just Earl, as his brother Dave and son Brian have been referees too.
Cody Rhodes teams with another exciting developmental prospect on this coming Friday’s AEW Dynamite as he tags with Arn Anderson’s son Brock Anderson against QT Marshall and Aaron Solow.
Quote via Fightful
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?
- Madcap Moss To Get New Gimmick Following Injury Angle
- HBO Show References Roman Reigns Possibly Joining AEW
- Shock Former NXT Star Was Planned To Join Judgment Day
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Controversy Referenced On WWE Podcast
- ‘Nobody Has Any Idea’ Why Vince McMahon Changed Confusing Money In The Bank Advert