We’ve seen a few wrestling legends’ children being developed and brought in by AEW and Cody Rhodes, and now we can add another to the list.
Speaking with Pro Wrestling Junkies, iconic referee Earl Hebner revealed his daughter Katie has been training with Rhodes and the AEW developmental setup.
“I wanted my son in the business, I don’t want my daughter in the business (laughs). She’s at AEW training with Cody and Cody is giving her so much help, it’s unreal. Hopefully, she can be the next Gail Kim.”
There’s a strong wrestling background within the Hebner family beyond just Earl, as his brother Dave and son Brian have been referees too.
Cody Rhodes teams with another exciting developmental prospect on this coming Friday’s AEW Dynamite as he tags with Arn Anderson’s son Brock Anderson against QT Marshall and Aaron Solow.
Quote via Fightful
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite