It appears that fans will get their next look at WWE 2K22 on Thursday, November 18.
The official WWE Games Twitter account has teased that more info surrounding the game will drop tomorrow. Telling fans to watch this space, #WWE2K22 tweeted:
“Looking for more info on #WWE2K22? We’ve got a few things we can share. Check back here on 11/18 #ItHitsDifferent”
— #WWE2K22 (@WWEgames) November 16, 2021
In August, 2K Games announced that there will be a full gameplay reveal in January 2022. As per Sports Gamers Online, 2K Senior Manager of Global Communications Al Stavola stated that the division doesn’t have plans to make any announcements regarding the title before January.
It is worth noting that the WWE 2K development team social media accounts, which would feature behind the scenes looks at the game, have now merged with the official WWE Games accounts, so tomorrow’s ‘info’ could resemble the content that was posted to the WWE2KDev accounts.
View this post on Instagram
Last month, it was revealed that the original WWE 2K22 DLC plans were ‘ruined’ by WWE releases, with a ‘minimum of four’ of the stars released on August 6 reportedly set to be featured in WWE 2K22 as DLC.
More in-ring performers have been released since this report was shared. 18 stars were let go by WWE on November 4.
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- The Acclaimed Celebrates National Scissoring Day On AEW Dynamite
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away