WWE has apparently filed for a trademark on a former superstar’s name. It looks like WWE has plans for Viktor after all.
Viktor was a member of The Ascension alongside Konnor. Viktor’s real name is Rick Victor. Konnor’s name is Conor O’Brien.
The duo can begin working dates on the independent scene next month. They were released in December and should be closing in on the end of their 90-day non-compete clauses.
Konnor has announced he’ll be going by the name: Big Kon. Viktor hasn’t announced his indie name at this point. Maybe we’ll get a Big Vik?
The Ascension never seemed to click on the main roster after having a dominating run down in NXT. The Ascension were NXT Tag Team Champions.
When they were called up, The Ascension were pushed as a second rate Road Warriors and ultimately became comedy fodder for Tyler Breeze and Fandango.
Eventually, they became enhancement talent before seldom being used towards the end of their run.
WWE also filed a trademark for Dana Brooke on the same date.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for more news on The Ascension’s rise on the independent scene.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- Top WWE Star Details Getting Backstage Heat For ‘Nothing They Did’
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode
- Hilarious Pitch For Vince McMahon To Sing Black Eyed Peas Songs Revealed