WWE is continuing to file trademarks on the ring names of the majority of its talent as it has been on mission to do in recent weeks and months.
As per Fightful, WWE filed for the following on October 13:
- Johnny Saint
- Joseph Conners
- Kenny Williams
- Levi Muir
The majority of those are NXT UK names with Dominick being the exception. It’s expected that this is in reference to Dominik Mysterio whose name used to be spelled Dominick several years ago.
WWE has seemingly gotten into a bit of a trademark battle of sorts with one of its Raw stars over their name. You can read more about that at this link.
- Photo: Matt Riddle Shows Off New Look Amid WWE Return Rumors
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”
- PHOTOS: WWE Star Gets Stitches After Accidental Face Injury
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Breaks Character To Cosplay As Danhausen On Jericho Cruise