WWE legend and Hall of Famer Kevin Nash has been dragged into the ongoing lawsuit involving Hollywood actors Johnny Depp and Amber Heard.
Depp is suing ex-wife Heard for defamation for $50 million, following an opinion piece she wrote in the Washington Post in 2018, alleging Depp abused her.
In court this week, text messages from 2014 were shared, which show Depp was unhappy at Heard staying out until 5am for a wrap party for the “Magic Mike” movie.
Kevin Nash starred in the movie as the character Tarzan, and an image of Heard and Nash from the wrap party has been shared across social media. There is nothing to suggest Heard and Nash were anything other than friends.
Having wine with my drinking buddy Amber Heard. pic.twitter.com/QsVW1XYCJR
— Kevin Nash (@RealKevinNash) November 5, 2014
Amber Heard claims Johnny Depp was insanely jealous.
Texts show he was upset she was at a wrap party in November, 2014 all night.
Meanwhile, Amber Heard at a wrap party in November, 2014.
Was Depp jealous, or was Depp reasonably insecure, suspicious and unsure? pic.twitter.com/lGLqmuL7DW
— Femme (@FemCondition) April 19, 2022
Miss you too, sweet man! Thanks for reaching out — I’m smiling big.
— Amber Heard (@realamberheard) August 27, 2018
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Results For NXT Level Up August 12, 2022
- Kris Statlander Reveals She Requires Surgery For ‘Completely Torn ACL’
- Report: Bray Wyatt ‘Likely Back’ In WWE Soon
- FTW & Tag Team Championships Will Be Defended On AEW Rampage August 19
- Finn Balor Says He Will Be In Cardiff For Clash At The Castle
- Kerry Morton Says Ric Flair Told Him He Was ‘His Number One Draft Pick’ In Professional Wrestling