A date has been confirmed for Becky Lynch and NXT Women’s Champion Tiffany Stratton to face off in a title match.
On tonight’s September 5 WWE NXT, a huge championship match was announced after one finished up in the opening bout of the night.
After kicking off the show by successfully defending her NXT Women’s Championship against Kiana James, Tiffany Stratton got a surprise after her celebration.
On the tron appeared top WWE main roster star, Becky Lynch, who noted that there was in fact one title she had never won in WWE: the NXT Women’s Championship.
And since so many people are asking her what is next for The Man, Lynch noted that she was happy to immediately announce her future plans.
Next Tuesday (September 12), it will be Tiffany Stratton vs Becky Lynch for the NXT Women’s Championship live on USA Network.
Stratton had been shown in the crowd watching Lynch’s matches at both Raw and Payback last week.
Elsewhere scheduled for NXT tonight, a number one contender’s match to determine who is next for Dominik Mysterio’s NXT North American Championship.
Dirty Dom is set to be the special guest referee in a match between Dragon Lee and Mustafa Ali on tonight’s show.
You can keep up with all the latest news from around NXT by clicking this link.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) September 6, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname
- Tony Khan Doubles Down On WrestleDream 2023 Marking A ‘New Era In AEW’