A WWE NXT star made his in-ring return at a recent house show, after over a year out of action.
At Sunday’s (March 25) live event in Sanford, Florida, a rumble match took place, with the winner to earn a shot at the NXT Championship.
During the bout, Boa made his return to the ring. This marked Boa’s first in-ring outing since losing to Solo Sikoa on the January 25, 2022 edition of NXT.
Andre Chase was ultimately victorious, earning himself an NXT Title match that will likely take place at another house show.
Here are the results from the Sanford house show (via Wrestling Bodyslam):
– Nathan Frazer def. Dante Chen
– Sol Ruca def. Lola Vice
– Ivy Nile vs Tatum Paxley ends in a double count-out
– Valentina Feroz def. Elektra Lopez
– Wolfgang & Mark Coffey def. Hank Walker & Tank Ledger
– Kayden Carter def. Tiana Caffey
– Tavion Heights & Damon Kemp def. Oro Mensah & Odyssey Jones
– Andre Chase wins Sanford Rumble Match
NXT Champion Bron Breakker is set to defend his gold against Carmelo Hayes at the April 1 Stand & Deliver event.
Check out the announced card for NXT Stand & Deliver right here.
The #NXTSanford Rumble! The winner gets a future NXT Championship match! A highlight was the appearance of the long-absent @Bigboawwe! pic.twitter.com/ljQ5UqpHJT
— Jeff Reid (@JeffReidUP) March 26, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups