A WWE star that has been off television for months has just had their return date announced and it is next Friday on SmackDown!
Find out which star was announced to be making a big return on next week’s April 14 edition of WWE SmackDown.
On tonight’s episode of WWE SmackDown (April 7) a major return was announced: Shinsuke Nakamura will be back next week on SmackDown.
Nakamura hasn’t even wrestled for WWE at all since January, and hasn’t wrestled on WWE TV since way back in November when he lost to Santos Escobar in the World Cup tournament.
There’s been no explanation to date for Nakamura’s absence, and the last time he was really in any kind of spotlight was when he wrestled Hall of Famer the Great Muta for NOAH on January 1.
Nakamura was in attendance for the Hall of Fame this past weekend, and looked to be nearing a return.
Elsewhere on tonight’s show, there were further developments with the Bloodline, and a big six-man match kicked off the show.
You can keep up with all the latest news from SmackDown by clicking this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?