With the Tribal Chief reigning at the top of WWE over the past three years, he has faced off with many of WWE’s top stars during his historic reign as Undisputed WWE Universal Champion.
One other name who has emerged on the scene over the past year is Intercontinental Champion Gunther, who has yet to be pinned since debuting on the main roster in April 2022.
Many fans have thought about the idea of Imperium and the Bloodline potentially facing off, including a clash between the Ring General and the Tribal Chief.
However, Gunther spoke about the potential match to SportsKeeda, where he said that he doesn’t think a match with Roman Reigns is a ‘dream match’.
“I wouldn’t consider Roman as a dream opponent. I think we are two completely different wrestlers. He’s obviously somebody that came up through, first of all his family history, but then he got basically developed or trained in the WWE system and got brought up through that.”
Gunther is seemingly set to defend the Intercontinental Championship against Drew McIntyre at SummerSlam in Detroit on August 5.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- AEW’s Saraya Says Ring Gear Collection Has Gone Missing
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- WWE Star Thanks The Wyatt Family For Inspiring Them To Get Into Wrestling