It’s almost time for the only consistently good day on the wrestling calendar; the only time of the year that is consistently good and never disappoints and- YOU GET OUT OF HERE 2022 RUMBLE, NOBODY INVITED YOU.
While a lot of the Royal Rumble’s appeal comes from the unpredictability of its potential winners, this year the outcome seems fairly obvious (Rhea or Becky for the women’s, Cody, Sami or Otis for the men’s).
While that won’t necessarily detract from the overall enjoyment of the Rumble, which is still sure to have a few tricks up its sleeve, wouldn’t it be crazy if somebody truly unexpected (but still justifiable) won the old rough-and-tumble?
Somebody should write a list about that…
- Roman Reigns Vs. Sami Zayn Date Announced
- Rey Mysterio Confronted By WWE Stars At NASCAR Race Track
- WWE Star Says ‘Hell Yeah’ To WrestleMania Showdown With Steve Austin
- SmackDown Kicks Off With Status Update On The Bloodline
- Top WWE Star Believes Logan Paul ‘Doesn’t Want To Be A Wrestler, He Wants To Be Famous’
- Another WWE Star Earns Elimination Chamber Spot
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Update On Nia Jax WWE Status Ahead Of SmackDown
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble