More championships are on their way to AEW, as AEW officially unveiled Trios Championship titles on last night’s Fight For The Fallen episode of AEW Dynamite.
AEW will be holding a tournament to crown the inaugural champions, because who doesn’t love a good tournament. Now the question comes as to who the winners will be.
With a plethora of options to choose from, here are the eight best possible options to become the first-ever AEW Trios Champions, provided everyone is healthy.
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- PHOTO: Mandy Rose Spotted On Boat With Several NXT Stars
- AEW Stars ‘Withdraw’ From Double Or Nothing 2023?
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed