Rumors abound that WWE is finally ready to not only crown a new king and queen of the ring, but to do so as part of a dedicated premium live event for the first time since 2002 (or 2015, if you’re nasty).
While it isn’t yet known precisely what the tournaments will entail, or whether their winners will receive any special privileges ala the Royal Rumble and Money In The Bank, one thing is for certain: they’re going to get a fun little hat.
The men’s tournament in particular has a pretty rich history, with former winners including such luminaries as Stone Cold Steve Austin, Edge, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, and Mabel.
Who could be next to join the hallowed ranks of WWE royalty? Who could win the whole tournament, and take home the sacred gold?
I don’t know. We haven’t even had WrestleMania yet, I’m not psychic.
But here are some winners that would be pretty fun:
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39