Welcome to the most self-explanatory series of clicks here at WrestleTalk, the Top 5 Botches of the week hand-picked by the one-trick pony himself, Maffew.
1. Started At The Bottom And We’re Still Here
Impact Wrestling presented Redemption last Sunday and there was a lot of pressure on the roster to figuratively (and literally) redeem the once-proud name of the company. They did a good job despite one of the ring crew fixing a magnet to one of the turnbuckles.
Sadly the same work experience kids were also left in charge of audio/visual (they get paid two sandwiches that way) so ageless NOAH star Ishimori flew all the way from Japan to Orlando to get called the wrong name on PPV. Maybe Russo was right. Maybe luchadores should stay in Japan.
- Released WWE Star Returns On SmackDown
- Yet Another Released WWE Star Returning ‘Imminently’
- SmackDown World Cup Winner Is…
- WWE Star Getting Another Character Relaunch
- WWE Star Reveals Major Surgery Amid Return Rumors
- AEW Commentary Discusses Details Of Suspension On-Air
- Former ROH Champ Debuts On AEW Rampage & More Final Battle Matches Announced
- Yet Another Former WWE Star Returning?
- What Happened When ‘Sami Uso’ Kicked Off WWE SmackDown
- WWE Hall Of Famer Returning On SmackDown December 9