WWE’s latest venture to Saudi Arabia is set to take place on Saturday, November 4, when WWE Crown Jewel again takes over Riyadh.
This year’s card is set to feature seven big matches on the show, including Roman Reigns’ latest defence of the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship.
With many top matches set for the show, there could be some surprises in store as we head towards War Games next month.
Here are our predicted winners for the show, as well as the most likely results, with betting odds to back those up. Betting odds are via SkyBet and correct as of 5:51pm ET on Thursday, November 2.
Kick-Off: Sami Zayn vs. JD McDonagh
Oh hey, it seems as though kick-off show matches are back now.
WWE hasn’t had a kick-off show match since Clash at the Castle in Cardiff last year, and this one just feels like a way to get Sami Zayn on the show, and give him a win.
Sami wrestled in his first Saudi Arabia PLE back at Night of Champions, where he was incredibly over, so I expect him to be just as over here.
As for JD McDonagh, he takes a good beating, bless him.
Prediction: Sami Zayn
Betting favorite: Unavailable
Click the next page button below for more
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star Responds To Claim They Were Punished For Social Media Conduct
- WWE Star Lexis King Reacts To Fans Calling Themselves ‘Lex Offenders’
- WWE Star Going ‘Back To The Drawing Board’
- CM Punk To Make Big WWE Announcement
- TNA Wrestling Departure Confirmed
- Dominik Mysterio Blacks Out Social Media Following Title Loss