There have been a lot of celebrities take to the ring throughout WWE’s history, most recently including Logan Paul and Bad Bunny.
Back at All In, ‘Arrow’ star Stephen Amell took on Christopher Daniels, where he was walked to the ring by many different people, including fellow Arrow star Josh Segarra.
In an interview with E! Online, the star of Scream 6 and She Hulk: Attorney At Law revealed that he is hoping to step back into the world of wrestling, and he’s waiting on a call from WWE.
“I’m waiting on the call. I’m ready. I’ve got promos I can cut right now on whoever they need me to. You want me to go face or heel? You want me to take bumps? I’ll go over the top rope in the Royal Rumble!”
He even already has a story in mind, wanting to team up with fellow celebrity wrestler Bad Bunny, saying:
“Let me tag up with my boy Bad Bunny.”
Bad Bunny is set to host the upcoming WWE Backlash event in Puerto Rico, with him likely set to wrestle on the show, teaming with Rey Mysterio against Damien Priest and Dominik Mysterio.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run