Fans of Adam Cole will want to tune in to tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite, as AEW President Tony Khan has announced a big match for tonight’s show.
Cole will be taking on former Ring of Honor Champion Jay Lethal, in a match Khan describes as being between “two of the best wrestlers on the planet”.
In a 1-on-1 battle between 2 of the best wrestlers on the planet, #3 ranked @TheLethalJay (7-1 @AEW record) will take on #4 ranked @AdamColePro (6-1 #AEW record) tomorrow night LIVE on Wednesday Night Dynamite!
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) March 23, 2022
It’s sure to be a fantastic match on a card which already looks like this:
- Bryan Danielson & Jon Moxley (w/ William Regal) vs. The Varsity Blonds (Brian Pillman Jr. & Griff Garrison) (w/ Julia Hart)
- Leyla Hirsch vs. Red Velvet
- Chris Jericho & Daniel Garcia vs. Dark Order (John Silver & Alex Reynolds)
- Sting, Darby Allin & The Hardys (Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy) vs. Private Party (Isiah Kassidy & Marq Quen) & The Butcher And The Blade in an Eight Man Tornado Tag Team Match
Khan announced earlier this week that Jay Lethal will be taking on Lee Moriarty at ROH Supercard of Honor on April 1.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’