CM Punk has addressed a wrestler who visited backstage at AEW Collision in Greensboro, North Carolina on August 12, 2023.
While it was recently reported that Hangman Adam Page wasn’t able to get into the venue for his segment, former NWA United States Heavyweight Champion Magnum TA was a well-received guest.
CM Punk shared his praise for Magnum TA on his Instagram story, a screenshot of which can be seen below.
Reflecting on the visit from the two-time champion, Punk wrote:
“Magnum visited backstage in Greensboro last night and I want to publicly say what an honor it is to be able to speak to the man.
“It’s humbling a legend takes the time, and it’s always a pleasure to see one of the greatest come through.
Magnum joined the NWA in 1977 and would go on to sign with Jim Crockett Promotions in 1984.
His in-ring career would be cut short in 1986, the result of a car crash in October of that year.
Hangman Adam Page isn’t the only one who has had issues getting into Collision recently – for news on several AEW stars who have seemingly been refused entry into the show, click here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT