PWInsider is reporting that Tony Khan has signed three new wrestlers to his All Elite Wrestling (AEW) roster.
The site is reporting that Bear Country (Bear Bronson & Bear Boulder) have now signed deals with the promotion. The tag team have been working with AEW on Dark and occasionally on Dynamite for the last few months.
That is not all, as the site is also reporting that AEW has signed Mark Sterling to a contract. Sterling was MJF’s lawyer for his feud with Jon Moxley last summer, and has been appearing on-screen lately in segments with Jade Cargill.
As of right now, AEW has yet to officially confirmed these three signings, but we will keep you posted on any official confirmation from the company.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star
- AEW Pitching Creative For Star Rumoured To Be Leaving
- AEW Star Helped Produce Incredible Kenny Omega Vs. El Hijo Del Vikingo Dream Match
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since