AEW star Brian Cage currently reigns as one third of the ROH Trios Champions alongside the Gates of Agony as part of the Embassy.
Despite Cage currently holding a championship, his ROH contract is due to expire at the end of the month, with him signing an extension to work the upcoming Supercard of Honor show.
However, even with Cage’s contract due to expire shortly, it seems as though he may still factor into Tony Khan’s creative plans.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required),there was word backstage at last night’s AEW Dynamite show that some creative pitches had been made for Cage and the Embassy.
Cage is still yet to re-sign with AEW, and is reportedly weighing up his options amid rumours of interest from WWE.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing