Dr Michael Sampson has now shared an x-ray photo of AEW star Trent on social media following his recent surgery.
Trent recently provided an update on his condition following neck surgery, noting that he feels great. AEW’s Dr Michael Sampson has confirmed that Trent is on the road to recovery.
Sampson took to Twitter to post an x-ray photo of Trent’s neck. Stating that the cervical spinal fusion was successful, Sampson tweeted:
Staying true to form @trentylocks cervical spinal fusion was a success and he’s on the road to recovery. Stay tuned for updates from Best Friend Trent. @AEW @AEWonTNT #aew #AEWDark #AEWDarkElevation #aewDOctor pic.twitter.com/MBGlO5SHHH
— Michael J Sampson, DO FAOASM (@DocSampson13) July 14, 2021
Trent posted the x-ray on Instagram with the caption:
“good to go.”
Trent hasn’t competed since his match with Penta El Zero Miedo on the April 21st episode of Dynamite. There is currently no timetable for his return.
- Potential WWE Signing Shares Emotional Goodbye After Farewell Match
- Scrapped World Heavyweight Championship Match For Elimination Chamber 2024 Revealed
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- Becky Lynch Sends New Message To Rhea Ripley Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- AEW Star Pulled From Collision Due To Illness, Replacement Announced
- Former AEW Star Set To Return For February 24 Collision
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match