All Elite Wrestling has announced a new match for tonight’s Fyter Fest Night 1 special edition of AEW Dynamite on TNT.
Inner Circle member Sammy Guevara will have his first match since losing to MJF on July 30 against Wheeler Yuta, who’ll be making his Dynamite debut.
Yuta defeated Ryan Nemeth on AEW Dark last week, but more recently lost to Angelico in last night’s Dark main event.
He was also on the winning side of a six-man tag on this past Monday’s Elevation alongside Chuck Taylor and Orange Cassidy against Private Party and Jora Johl of the Hardy Family Office.
The full card for tonight’s Fyter Fest show is as follows:
- Darby Allin vs. Ethan Page – Coffin Match
- Jon Moxley (c) vs. Karl Anderson – IWGP United States Championship
- Brian Cage (c) vs. Ricky Starks – FTW Championship
- Matt Hardy vs. Christian Cage
- We hear from ‘Hangman’ Adam Page
- Penelope Ford vs. Yuka Sakazaki
- Sammy Guevara vs. Wheeler Yuta