The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (July 12) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Dynamite drew 825,000 viewers. This is down from the July 5 edition that drew 855,000 viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Wednesday’s show scored 0.29 rating. This is the same from the week prior’s demo rating.
It is not confirmed as of this writing where Dynamite placed for the evening in the demo. However, last week’s 0.29 rating was good for #1 for the night.
The show featured Kota Ibushi being announced as the fifth member for The Elite against Blackpool Combat Club for Blood and Guts on next Wednesday’s show.
Also, PAC returned to be revealed as the fifth member for The B.C.C. and MJF and Adam Cole defeated Brian Cage and Big Bill, while Sammy Guevara and Daniel Garcia beat Darby Allin and Orange Cassidy to set up the Blind Eliminator Tournament Final.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2023 can be found at this link.
AEW Dynamite last night on TBS (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.29
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) July 13, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed