All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has filed for two new trademarks with the United States Patent & Trademark Office.
Unfortunately, they’re not very exciting.
The first one, filed on August 3, was for ‘AEW Dark: Elevation’ with the following description:
Educational and entertainment services, namely, a continuing program about wrestling accessible by means of web-based applications, mobile phone applications, and computer networks; Entertainment services in the nature of development, creation, production, distribution, and post-production of multimedia entertainment content featuring wrestling; Entertainment services in the nature of live wrestling performances; Entertainment services in the nature of production of multimedia entertainment content featuring wrestling; Entertainment services, namely, providing ongoing webisodes featuring wrestling via a global computer network; Entertainment services, namely, an ongoing multimedia program featuring wrestling distributed via various platforms across multiple forms of transmission media; Entertainment services, namely, an ongoing series featuring wrestling provided through a global computer network
And the other, filed on the same day, was for ‘Elite General Manager’, and that had this description:
Downloadable game software; Downloadable computer game software for use on mobile and cellular phones; Downloadable electronic game software for use on handheld computers and mobile gaming devices; Downloadable video game software
AEW Dark: Elevation is the promotion’s Monday night YouTube show, while Elite General Manager is the name of its latest mobile game.
You can view our tracker of every trademark that AEW has filed this year at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Alexa Bliss Undergoes Skin Cancer Treatment
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39