MJF has corrected an informative wrestling discussion account over the creator a particular move that was seen on AEW Dynamite.
During the match between Sammy Guevara and Jungle Boy that would see the Spanish God side with MJF, Guevara hit a fancy-looking DDT that caught the attention of Dark Puroresu Flowsion.
The Twitter account would show footage of Kotaro Suzuki, the originator of the Mass Driver.
I see Sammy Guevara is using Kotaro Suzuki’s Super Finisher “Mass Driver”pic.twitter.com/uBzQvAIDEg
— Dark Puroresu Flowsion (@PuroresuFlow) April 20, 2023
MJF wasn’t convinced by their assertion as to the originator of the belly-to-back suplex flipped into a spike DDT, correcting Dark Puroresu Flowsion by pointing out:
“WRONG. My close friend Sammy invented this move.”
With help from MJF, and the persuasion of a blank check, Guevara would go on to win the match, setting up Guevara vs Darby Allin.
The winner of that match will face MJF for the AEW World Championship at Double or Nothing on May 28 2023.
The Salt of the Earth recently made a post in response to Goldberg’s possible in-ring return, though has since deleted his Tweet.
He has also recently explained why Britt Baker isn’t one of the pillars of AEW despite claims from CM Punk.
It has long been established that the four pillars of AEW are MJF, Sammy Guevara, Jungle Boy Jack Perry and Darby Allin.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer