The viewership figures for the October 29 edition of AEW Rampage, featuring Bryan Danielson vs Eddie Kingston, have been revealed.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Friday’s episode scored an average of 623,000 total viewers. This is up from the October 22 show’s 533,000 viewers, and the October 15 episode’s 578,000 viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show earned a 0.25 rating, roughly 320,000 demo viewers, also up from the previous week’s 0.22 rating, approximately 288,000 viewers in the demo.
The show opened with Bryan Danielson defeating Eddie Kingston to advance to the finals of the AEW World Championship Eliminator tournament. Danielson’s Full Gear opponent will be determined in the second semi-final, set to take place of Wednesday’s edition of Dynamite.
Also on the show, Dante Martin was victorious over Matt Sydal, and Britt Baker bested Abadon in the episode’s main event.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- KSI Addresses Possibility Of A WWE Future