All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has announced it will be releasing a new music album to celebrate black excellence.
The album, which is titled “WHO WE ARE: A Celebration of Excellence” is being launched in the lead up to Black History Month, which is February in the United States.
The album will feature music inspired by AEW stars, including Jade Cargill, Red Velvet, Mark Henry, Ricky Starks, Jay Lethal, Will Hobbs, Nyla Rose, The Acclaimed, Scorpio Sky, Anthony Ogogo, and many more.
Here is the announcement, made by AEW’s community outreach profile on Twitter.
Coming in February – honoring Black History Month, “WHO WE ARE: A Celebration of Excellence”! A special salute to the black athletes of AEW with music inspired by their personal journeys. More details coming soon!@MikeyRukus pic.twitter.com/47lAr490e8
— AEW COMMUNITY OUTREACH (@CodyRhodes) January 16, 2022
We will keep you updated with any official release dates for the album.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence