AEW star Joey Janela says he nearly had a heart attack while driving to Jacksonville for a Dynamite taping when his car’s hood suddenly flew up and cracked his windshield.
Janela shared photos of the damage on Twitter, and thanked a “smoking angel” for helping him tie down his hood.
Driving to Jax and my hood flew up and completely smashed my windshield resulting in a near heart attack. Luckily this cigarette smoking angel came out of nowhere and tied it down for me! Still good people in this world! pic.twitter.com/e8sAR0Jjsx
— “The Bad Boy” Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) April 20, 2021
Thankfully Joey doesn’t appear to have suffered any injuries during the incident, and it’s great to see that someone was so willing to help out.
- WATCH Fight Break Out Between Fan And Wrestler Joe Black At Independent Show
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey