The Forbidden Door may not be as hot as it was back in June, but it is still being opened a fair amount of times here in the month of September.
Notably New Japan Pro Wrestling star Tomohiro Ishii came over to AEW to face off with Eddie Kingston on the All Out Zero Hour pre-show, as well as recent AEW appearances by Will Ospreay and United Empire.
However, AEW star and IMPACT Wrestling legend Frankie Kazarian is set to make his return to IMPACT Wrestling, per IMPACT president Scott D’Amore.
D’Amore announced that Kazarian will be a part of the Victory Road pay-per-view on September 23 in Nashville, where he will feature in the X-Division Triple Threat Revolver match along with Kenny King, Laredo Kid, Alex Zayne, Mia Yim, Trey Miguel, Black Taurus and New Japan Pro Wrestling’s Yuya Uemara, with the winner facing Mike Bailey for the X-Division Championship at Bound For Glory on October 7.
PWInsider also notes that Kazarian will be making multiple appearances for the company going forward.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Report: ‘Uncooperative’ Party Threatening Legal Action Delaying AEW CM Punk/EVPs Investigation
- Top Free Agent Receives Offer From WWE, Addresses AEW Signing Reports
- Wrestling Stars Honor Sara Lee After Tragic Passing
- Identity Of ‘WWE Champion’ On Mayweather Vs Deji Boxing Undercard Revealed
- Another Former WWE Name Returns
- Jeff Hardy Update During AEW Hiatus