An All Elite Wrestling (AEW) star has taken to social media to reveal that he is injured and will be out of action for several months as a result.
Trent of the Best Friends tweeted that he has a partially torn pectoral muscle.
Hey I have a partially torn pec and will be out for months. It’s fine.
The Best Friends, along with Orange Cassidy, are one of the most popular acts in AEW, and have been embroiled in a rivalry with Kip Sabian and Miro in recent months.
We wish Trent the very best with his recovery.
- Scrapped Pitch For Sting AEW Retirement Revealed
- Bayley Reacts To Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL WWE Betrayal
- AEW Star Contract Expiry Update
- Potential WWE Signing Recalls Conversations With Shawn Michaels
- WWE Star Praises AEW’s Sting For Going Out On His Own Terms
- AEW Star Set For Return Match Against Brother
- Details On WWE Star’s Role In Upcoming Movie
- Cody Rhodes Sends Message To Sting Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement
- Former AEW Star’s WWE Return Match Announced
- Sting’s Son Shares Emotional Message Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement Match