One of All Elite Wrestling’s stars was forced to pull out of an independent booking this weekend. Sammy Guevara has been dealing with a foot injury, which caused him to miss the date.
This was reported by Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Live. He mentioned that the Superkick Guevara took on last week’s episode of Dynamite likely did not help his situation. Here is the quote:
“If you look at how Sammy Guevara landed [after the Superkick from Matt Jackson] his foot was already hurt, but it probably didn’t help landing like that.”
Guevara is currently supposed to face Darby Allin at AEW Revolution. The match has not been officially announced but Allin has issued multiple challenges in recent weeks. If he is able to perform, expect Guevara to be at the event.
Are you a fan of Sammy Guevara in AEW? Let us know on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism