AEW star Anna Jay has announced that she suffered an injury in her most recent match.
Anna Jay has not wrestled since her and Tay Melo took on Willow Nightingale and Ruby Soho in a Street Fight on the January 13 episode of AEW Rampage (taped January 11).
The match featured an unfortunate bump where Willow hit Anna with a Powerbomb off the stage, but overshot the table, with Anna taking a rough bump onto the floor.
Anna reflected on the match earlier today on Twitter, when one fan speculated that Anna suffered a bruised tailbone on the spot.
Anna replied, saying that she did not suffer a bruised tailbone, but did dislocate some ribs.
No bruised tailbone, but I did have some dislocated ribs. Not fun.
No bruised tailbone, but I did have some dislocated ribs. Not fun. https://t.co/ifGwA3U0Wu
— Anna Jay (@annajay___) February 24, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- AEW Star Says Chad Gable Is The ‘Most Underrated Wrestler In The World’