AEW has announced the card for this Friday’s (September 30) episode of AEW Rampage, including an AEW World Tag Team Championship match.
On tonight’s Dynamite, the new AEW World Tag Team Champions the Acclaimed and Billy Gunn announced that next week’s Dynamite would celebrate ‘National Scissoring Day’, and that the champs had an open contract for an AEW World Tag Team Championship defence on Rampage. The open contract was signed by both the Butcher & the Blade and Private Party, who teased a reunion with Matt Hardy on the show.
Also set for Rampage is The Firm’s Lee Moriarty taking on Fuego Del Sol, as well as Dark Order’s John Silver taking on Rush of Los Faccion Ingobernable.
Finally, on tonight’s Dynamite, Saraya brought out several members of the AEW Women’s Division, creating a Lumberjack match for the championship between Toni Storm and Serena Deeb, during which Willow Nightingale and Jamie Hayter chased each other to the back. It was then announced that Willow and Jamie would go one on one on Rampage.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw
- Former WWE World Champion Set For Title Match At NXT Deadline
- WWE Star Takes Another Shot At Kenny Omega
- Sami Zayn & Kenny Omega Continue Twitter Back And Forth
- Update On Plans For The AEW Fight Forever Video Game