AEW has announced the card for this Friday’s (September 30) episode of AEW Rampage, including an AEW World Tag Team Championship match.
On tonight’s Dynamite, the new AEW World Tag Team Champions the Acclaimed and Billy Gunn announced that next week’s Dynamite would celebrate ‘National Scissoring Day’, and that the champs had an open contract for an AEW World Tag Team Championship defence on Rampage. The open contract was signed by both the Butcher & the Blade and Private Party, who teased a reunion with Matt Hardy on the show.
Also set for Rampage is The Firm’s Lee Moriarty taking on Fuego Del Sol, as well as Dark Order’s John Silver taking on Rush of Los Faccion Ingobernable.
Finally, on tonight’s Dynamite, Saraya brought out several members of the AEW Women’s Division, creating a Lumberjack match for the championship between Toni Storm and Serena Deeb, during which Willow Nightingale and Jamie Hayter chased each other to the back. It was then announced that Willow and Jamie would go one on one on Rampage.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite