Riho has punched her ticket for challenging for the AEW Women’s Championship by defeating Hikaru Shida. She will advance to face Nyla Rose. The match is scheduled for the October 2nd AEW weekly television debut.
Entertaining match between @riho_gtmv and @shidahikaru Riho gets the win and she earns her shot at the AEW Women’s Championship #AEWAllOut https://t.co/8m1Jfnq7Wy
— BeyondThe3Count (@BeyondThe3Count) September 1, 2019
Nyla Rose won her way into the match by winning the 21-Woman Casino Battle Royale earlier in the night at All Out. Many expected Britt Baker to come out victorious. However, it was Rose who prevailed.
It will be interesting to see how these two ladies mesh in the ring. It will be size vs. speed. On one hand, Riho is a pet project of Kenny Omega and may be the favorite. However, Nyla Rose has a lot of appeal and would be a great example of AEW being accepting of all types of wrestlers in their company.
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision