Following his appearance at Road Rager, Aleister Black has officially signed with All Elite Wrestling (AEW).
During Wednesday’s show, Aleister Black (now known as Malakai Black) attacked Arn Anderson and Cody Rhodes during his surprise debut. It has officially been confirmed that this segment wasn’t a one-off.
AEW took to Twitter to confirm that Black is #AllElite. Welcoming him to the team, AEW tweeted:
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) July 8, 2021
Prior to his AEW appearance, Black released a short film announcing the name change. Former WWE star Josiah Williams starred in the short.
It has been reported that Black’s AEW appearance and signing was made possible due to an oversight with his WWE contract. You can read more about that here.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?